Spend the #FirstDayOfSummer aboard the Battleship! Fire Power tours launch throughout the day from 9:30am to 5pm! Climb inside the 16-inch gun turret, check out the Combat Engagement Center, learn how the crew lived aboard this floating city and more!
The Battleship also has many cool events throughout the summer. These include:
- Garden State Craft Brewers Festival, Saturday, June 25
- Battleship Blast Dinner, Saturday, July 2
- Independence Weekend Fireworks, July 1, 2 and 4
- Pirates Invasion Day and Overnight, July 9
- World War II Victory Day, August 13
Check out this website for more events and activities aboard the World’s Greatest Battleship!