The Battleship New Jersey hosts many private and public events on the ship.
Check out what public events are coming up on our calendar.
Experience the amazing view of the Labor Day Weekend Fireworks over the Delaware River from the Deck of the Battleship!
We’ll open our decks at 7pm on Saturday, Sept. 3. We’ll have live music, food concessions and bar service…plus the best view of the fireworks!
Just a $10 donation! Visit www.battleshipnewjersey.org/visit or call 866-877-6262 x108
Join the 102.9 WMGK air staff for tasty craft brews and awesome views at the MGK Brew Blast on the Battleship New Jersey!
It will be a great day of craft beer sampling (over 50 beers) and live classic rock from MGK House Band, the Launch, on the tented deck of America’s most decorated battleship. All tickets include a FREE TOUR of the Battleship New Jersey.
The MGK Brew Blast is a rain or shine event. The main event area is tented. If it’s raining on Saturday, you may want to bring rain gear or an umbrella to stay dry if waiting in line to check in or to walk from the main event area to the bathrooms (about 20-50 feet from beer tent).
WMGK’s John DeBella, Matt Cord and Andre Gardner will be on board ready to talk music and beer with you. There will also be great food available for purchase. This year’s Brew Blast will feature over 50 craft beers.
- General Admission Tickets are $50per adult.
- Group Discount Price of $45 per person when you buy six or more tickets together. Limited number available.
- ATTENTION DESIGNATED DRIVERS – There’s a Designated Driver ticket for just $20. This allows you entry into the event but you will not be able to consume alcohol. This ticket includes a free tour of the Battleship. You MUST BE 21+ to enter.
- To purchase tickets, visit https://mgkbrewblast.upcomingevents.com/wmgk
This year’s line-up will include over 50 beers. Conshohocken Brewing, Ommegang, Spellbound Brewing, Tuckahoe Brewing, Blue Point Brewing, Victory, more to come!
Parking is available at the garage next to BB&T Pavilion. It is a short walk from the parking garage to the Battleship.
If you’re posting about going to the Brew Blast on social media or posting pictures of the event while there, make sure you tag @WMGK and/or use the hashtag #MGKBrewBlast .
Getting There Without Driving
- Riverlink Ferry: Those coming from Philadelphia can take the Riverlink Ferry to the Entertainment Center stop and take a short walk directly to Battleship NJ from the parking lot.
- Riverline Light Rail Train: Ride NJ TRANSIT’s River LINE to the Battleship! Exit at Entertainment Center and walk around the Susquehanna Bank Center. For information, rates and schedules visit https://www.njtransit.com/trip-planner-to or call 973-275-5555.
- PATCO: If taking PATCO from Philadelphia or within NJ, you can take PATCO to the Broadway Station/Walter Rand Transportation Center stop. You can purchase a ticket and get on the Riverline Light Rail Train and take that to the Entertainment Center/BB&T Pavilion stop. Once off the train you can walk around the Susquehanna Bank Center (about 2 or 3 minute walk) to the Battleship.