Send a touch of home!
A simple card can have a profound impact. Show your support with an encouraging note for the holidays to the brave men and women who serve our country.
Holidays for Heroes is a year-round campaign in which the American Red Cross provides the community with the opportunity to send cards of thanks and holiday cheer to military members, veterans and their families.
Here are some tips to get you started:
• Address cards to “service member” or “veteran.”
• Write a note! Keep your message positive and upbeat.
• Avoid cards containing glitter.
• Do not enclose any items with your holiday cards. Any items enclosed will be removed.
• Include your name and where you’re from, but do not include additional personal information such as email, phone number or address.
• Do not put cards in envelopes. Individual cards in envelopes cannot be accepted.
Cards for Holidays for Heroes should be packaged and mailed to:
American Red Cross House
Holidays for Heroes
6051 Doughboy Loop
JB MDL, NJ 08640
Cards can also be dropped off at Red Cross locations in New Jersey. Visit redcross.org/NJ.
Give something that means something. Send some holiday cheer to the servicemen and women who help defend our freedom. For more information about Holidays for Heroes call: 609-562-3483.